In this video you will learn:
- The importance of early planning
- Which influencing factors are relevant for stamping parts correctly?
- How can parts correctly be planned?
- How to identify cost savings potentials in early planning?
Why this video:
“A man who does not plan long ahead will find trouble at his door.” This ancient quote from Confucius is more relevant than ever. Early planning of stamping plays a major role in today’s business since BiW total cost have to be controlled very tightly. In the face of increasing CO2 taxes, even more ambitious cost saving targets and a need to lower maximum permissible weight, the right software tool helps you identify the maximum savings with complete cost structure transparency.
- Leonard Krauss, Product Manager
- Alan Stimac, Technical Product Manager