Reducing CAD Work and Risk while Maximizing Quality
Have you experienced this yourself? Before getting to valuable simulation results, you have to create tool surfaces in CAD and perform a text-based preprocessing. This can lead to significant time and engineering inefficiencies when evaluating design and process alternatives. With a state-of-the-art simulation tool, you overcome these troubles.
Benefit from CAD surface creation without CAD knowledge, intuitive and process oriented preprocessing and the fastest simulation software in the market. Learn how you can accelerate your processes with intelligent engineering and tryout support.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Capabilities of a modern tube forming simulation software solution
- Saving time and money when working with tube forming simulation
- Solving quality and cost-relevant issues in just one loop
- Rapid CAD surface generation within minutes and without CAD knowledge
- Common struggles along the process chain
- How to accelerate the simulation workflow
- A real-life example: Investigating an automotive component
- Conclusion and Q&A
We offer two identical sessions on November 24, 2020.
Please sign up here!
Registration November 24, 2020, Session: 9:00*
Registration November 24, 2020, Session: 16:00*
(Left) Leonard Krauss, Product Manager &
(Right) Giampaolo Moncelsi Technical Product Manager