Value Engineering offers one of the greatest levers to reduce cost while keeping or further improving the required product quality. By analyzing alternative product and process designs the most influential parameters driving cost and quality can be identified and optimized.
Join this webinar to understand how digital tools can support you to achieve highest cost-quality performance and add significant value to your products.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The importance of early Value Engineering
- The influencing variables for sheet metal parts
- How parts can be value-optimized
- How to save cost with early stage planning
- AutoForm – Who we are and what we stand for
- The benefit of Value Engineering
- Value Engineering of sheet metal parts
- A real-life example: Investigating an automotive component
- Conclusions and Q&A
We offer two identical sessions on March 3, 2021.
Please sign up here!
Registration March 3, 2021, Session: 9:00* (Duration approx. 45 minutes)
Registration March 3, 2021, Session: 15:30* (Duration approx. 45 minutes)
Leonard Krauss, Product Manager (on LinkedIn)
Alan Stimac, Senior Technical Product Manager