This is your chance to learn about dimensional accuracy in sheet metal forming. Our AutoForm expert, Gianfranco Ruggiero, will present the activities and steps that need to be performed for an effective and successful tool compensation process. Join the webinar on either March 17 and March 18, 2020. Don’t miss!
- From the theory of springback to its prediction in the sheet metal stamping process simulation.
- Why and how tool geometries and other process parameters affect the amount of springback of a stamped panel.
- The importance of reducing springback before compensation.
- The necessity of controlling the stability (robustness) of the results as pre-condition for tool compensation.
- Theory of springback.
- Stamping process parameters effect on springback.
- Why and how minimize springback magnitude.
- Control springback as prerequisite for tool compensation.
- Conclusions, Q&A session.
Duration approx. 45min.
*Europe Time (GMT +1:00)
Presenter: Gianfranco Ruggiero, Product Manager, AutoForm.