Getting Ready for Tool Manufacturing
Continuing our exploration of engineering activities regarding springback management, this webinar focuses on the challenges encountered in defining an effective tool compensation strategy – particularly on the selection of final springback countermeasures aiming at delivering parts within the targeted dimensional tolerance.
- Compensation processes – virtual vs. panel springback measurement
- Virtual springback measurements – what do we measure?
- Definition and validation of the tool compensation strategy
- Importance of ensuring stable springback behavior and preparing the tools for manufacturing
- Dimensional Accuracy – what it is and how to ensure it
- Compensation in stamping processes
- Measurement of springback
- Compensation strategy and result evaluation
- Tool geometry and final process validation
- Conclusions and Q&A
Duration approx. 50min