Achieving accuracy and consistency along the entire process chain
The hot stamping technology supports the achievement of safety regulation compliance as well as competitive product design. Hot stamping processes need to be well managed and require the engagement and a deep understanding of accuracy concepts in a company‘s entire engineering process chain.
What are the learnings for the participants:
- Obtain a better understanding of the material modelling strategy in hot stamping with focus on phase transformation
- Get a deeper understanding of the evolution of dimensional accuracy in the engineering process chain.
- Determine optimal patch geometry using different simulation technologies.
- Automotive focus and digital platform strategy
- AutoForm hot stamping modeling strategy
- Consistent trim line improvement of patchwork blanks
- Conclusions and Q&A
We offer two identical sessions on September 24, 2020.
Please sign up here!
*GMT +2:00 – Duration approx. 1 hour.
(Left) Dr. Alper Güner, Technical Product Manager
(Right) Dr. Intaek Lee, Product Manager