Introducing Intaek Lee
“The digital process twin is true insurance. My vision is to help OEMs establish their smart engineering processes using a physics-based model that allows the assessment and control, and prevention of the volatility, of the engineered quality.” Intaek Lee, Product Manager, AutoForm
Supporting digital product development processes:
- Digital product verification of manufacturing process engineering following a process approach for risk assessment and control.
- Digital manufacturing validation of BiW stamping and assembly.
- Creation Steps of physics-based digital twins.
Digital accuracy campaign:
- AutoForm Accuracy Footprint and Pareto Principle as models for AutoForm’s strategy.
- Manufacturing process engineering-centric architecture for qualified data creation.
- Physics-based engineering system removed from the document-centric system.
- 2022 “Eliminating Scrap in Sheet Metal Stamping Production: In-Line Process Control Anchored in Smart Engineering” International Manufacturing Technology Show, Digital Manufacturing 2022. Chicago USA.
- 2022 “Smart Engineering – Key Enabler for Smart Production” Mercedes-Benz Digital Product Forum 2022. Stuttgart Germany.
- 2019 “Smart Tool Design toward Mass Production” The magazine of Press Technology, Vol.57 March 2019.
- 2018 “Accurate Sheet Metal Forming Simulation Coupled with Advanced Friction and Lubrication Modeling” The Japan Society for Die and Mold Technology.
- 2011 “High Fidelity Springback Simulation and Compensation with Robust Forming Process Design” The 8th International Conference and Workshop on Numerical Simulation of 3D Sheet metal Forming Processes. Seoul Korea.
- 2011 “Forming Limit Prediction and Combined Failure Prediction for Metastable Materials with Temperature and Strain Induced Martensite Transformation” The magazine of Press Technology.
- 2010 “Computer Aided Method for an Associative Process Layout Generation and Tooling Cost Calculation” Proceedings of Symposium of Japanese Society of Die and Mold Technology.
- 2010 “Proposed Optimal Forming Process Simulation of High Strength Truss Core Panel” Proceedings of Conference of the Korean Society for Technology of Plasticity.
- 2022 “Achieving Smart Engineering Using Software Standards: How to accelerate the transformation to Smart Engineering.”
2022 “Digital Twin Applications in Today`s Automotive BiW Process Chain: Understanding the relationship between stamped part and BiW assembly quality.”
2022 “Digital Twin Applications in Today`s Automotive BiW Process Chain: Digital Applications for Process Engineering”
2021 “Achieving Process Accuracy Using Advanced Solver & Evaluation Standard.”
2021 “First Things First: The AutoForm Pareto Principle – An Easy-to Use methodology to ensure consistently accurate simulation results.”
2021 “Material Data Standards for Digital Stamping Processes: Material cards and their role in the accuracy of simulation results.”
2020 “Quality Assurance of Patchwork Blanks in Hot Stamping Part II: Process window and accuracy target.”
2020 “Quality Assurance of Patchwork Blanks in Hot Stamping Part I: Achieving accuracy and consistency along the entire process chain.”
2020 “AutoForm Accuracy Footprint Part II: How to create a Digital Master to achieve Accuracy and Precisio.n”
2020 “AutoForm Accuracy Footprint Part I: The concept of accuracy footprint and application cases.”
Join my upcoming webinars here: https://formingworld.com/webinars/
Industry speaker on AutoForm’s YouTube channel:
Contributor to FormingWorld.com:
- The Importance of Software and Data Architecture for Supporting Consistent Systems Engineering In Stamping and BiW Process Simulation
- A Matter of Consistency in the Process Approach to the Smart Factory
- Smart Production Based on Smart Engineered Models
- The Robust Engineered Model (REM)
“The digital process twin is true insurance.” Intaek Lee, Product Manager, AutoForm.
Intaek is open to inquiries on LinkedIn.